|DOWNLOAD SOURCE FILES
Now you may play Transport Tycoon Deluxe on the go! Experience the greatest of tycoon
games on the palm of your hand, available for both Pocket PC and Palm OS 5.
You'll be put in the middle of a thriving landscape of cities. In order to become the
transportation tycoon, you'll need to build trains, planes, ships, and automobiles and send
them off to make you rich.
Transport coal to the power station for top dollar, or logs to the sawmill to produce goods.
Take those goods to a nearby city and cash in, but don't forget to pick up passengers waiting
at the bus station! From advertising to construction, you'll do it all with up to 7 computer
opponents all wanting to be the next tycoon!
Now works on VGA devices!
Loads the PC version of OpenTTD's save game files! Take your games on
the go. Right-click emulation via hard buttons.
Fast landscape graphics via custom raw frame buffer drawing routines.
Full threaded sound effects and music. Updated continually by the OpenTTD
The biggest game to hit Palm OS, Palm TTD provides full 480x320
Tapwave API accelerated graphics. It's free for the public! No DAA
(developer's access) required. Designed for both left and right handed
players! Tuned specially for the Palm OS, you'll feel the speed of the trains,
planes, and automobiles!
Installation: (Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartphone)
1. Download PPC/Palm OS version files.
2. Create a temporary folder on your PC and unzip the contents to it.
3. Copy trg*.grf and sample.cat files from the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe game folder to the Data subfolder that was created in step 2.
4. Copy gm_tt*.gm files from the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe "gm" folder to the "gm" subfolder that was created in step 2.
5. Copy the entire folder to your Pocket PC/Smartphone.
Note: You will need the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe data files in order to play the game on your device.
For more information please visit the OpenTTD community
or discuss Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe at
eSoft's Gamer's Community!